Biyernes, Hunyo 1, 2012

My Firmoo Sunglasses :)

www.Firmoo.com  - World's Most Popular Online Eyeglass Store, RX Eyewear from $8.00. First Pair Free for Try.
Mission
Our mission is to offer the most affordable yet high quality RX eyeglasses to fashion lovers around the world.
Company Overview
Firmoo.com is a World's Most Popular Online Eyeglass Store that offers various high-quality, fashionable & professional but affordable eyewear. First Pair Free for Try.



And Finally i have my very own Sunglasses from them. I get this from winning a blog's giveaway HERE . Since im a second prize winner. I have won 5 Sunglasses from FIrmoo . 

This are the 5 Sunglasses. 

For the first Sunglass this is the code #OTO2503 . i already give this to my mom since she loves the style. 

The Second Sun glass . although it has already been out of stock. I give this to my older brother. :) 



This is the Third Sun glass . My favorite color. YELLOW! :D
of course this is mine ! :)



Then the fourth Sun glass. This one is also mine .i just love this design. 



Yeah i know im frikkin HOT ! :P

For the last Sun glass. I picked this style so that i can give this to my Dad. :) 



That's right. I take shots with my mom. :) 
WE look like sisters hahaha. aww



Thank you so much Firmoo and Ms Paige :)



2 komento:

  1. bonggels sis! Firmoo for the whole family. hope I could do the same. wala pa yung Papa ko at isang brother ko. hehehe :D

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. WOW. salamat sa comment :) madame pa naman pa giveaway ang Firmoo. go lang :)

      Burahin